Cozmoderm Clinic | Best Dermatology Clinic For Skin and Hair Care In Nagpur

hit counters

Hair Related Treatment

Home / Hair Related Treatment

hair related problems

hair related treatment

Hair comes in different styles, colors, lengths, textures, and types. Yet, no matter what kind of hair you have, just about everyone falls prey to at least one hair problem.

“Your hair health needs constant, care, attention, and kindness. Hair is sensitive to changes in the environment, diet, and overall health. Identifying these changes and resorting to the wisdom of Ayurveda for their coping mechanisms can help maintain good hair health

Hair Regrowth Treatment Options

Stem cell therapy: 

Stem cells are cells that have the potential to develop into different types of cells found in the body. They’re unspecialized cells that are unable to do specific things in the body. However, they’re able to divide and renew themselves to either stay stem cells or become other types of cells. They help repair certain tissues in the body by dividing and replacing damaged tissues.

A stem cell hair transplant is similar to a traditional hair transplant. But rather than removing a large number of hairs to transplant to the area of hair loss, a stem cell hair transplant removes a small skin sample from which hair follicles are harvested. The follicles are then replicated in a lab and implanted back into the scalp in the areas of hair loss. This allows hair to grow where the follicles were taken from, as well as where they’re transplanted.

Intensive Hair Root Therapy:

Intensive Hair Root Therapy is one of the efficient ways of treating hair loss in men as well as women. This hair treatment checks hair loss and allows hair to grow by supplying vital nutrients directly to the root of the hair. Hair loss is caused due to many reasons such as lack of vitamins, minerals or iron in the body, age, pollution, heredity, stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance and illness. Hair treatment, therefore, becomes imperative to get the hair back to its normal health.

PRP Treatment:

PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. Some in the medical community think that PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft. Sometimes this approach is combined with other hair loss procedures or medications.

Hair Growth Therapy:

Losing hair is part of a normal cycle of growth and replacement. Hair follicles go through the growth and resting cycle in a non-synchronized way. Genetics is the most common cause of hair loss among both, men and women. In fact, heredity accounts for 95% of all the cases of alopecia (baldness). The remaining 5% of the cases can depend on a number of other factors like diet, stress, illness, medications and more.

Laser Hair Removal:

Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. Pigments in the follicles absorb the light. That destroys the hair. Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.

Hair Transplant:

Hair loss problems can be caused due to several different reasons. While the process is curable and reversible in many cases, there are instances when new hair growth refuses to grow due to permanent damage to follicles and the scalp. These are the situations when Hair Transplant comes to the rescue. Due to modern technology, hair transplant surgery has made hair restoration possible. But, before you opt for a hair transplant one must know which hair transplant treatment is the most suitable for them. There are a lot of different hair transplant surgeries being offered by various different clinics and doctors.


Call Us
Review Us
Whats App
Call Now Button